TOP 3 PROJECT MANAGEMENT TOOLS
Top Project Management Platforms
As a business owner, it can be difficult managing multiple projects at the same time. On top of organizing, you will need something to help prioritize, delegate, and keep track of tasks. Project management platforms can do this for you and your employees while offering other options.
There is plenty of different project management software available, each with unique features to fit your needs. Before looking at the top platforms, here are three functions they all share.
- Planning – The primary function of all management platforms is to help you plan out your new project or the next step of an existing project. Create tasks or subtasks, set the priority, create workflows, and give them to a specific person or team. Get work done quickly and efficiently.
- Management – Some platforms can track an employee’s progress on a task and how much time they spent on it. You can evaluate their efforts and assess overall productivity with reporting tools. Make use of a platform’s management tools to make handling larger projects easier.
- Collaboration – Project management platforms allow you to work closely with your employees. Share your feedback, make changes, and add follow-up tasks during a project. You can be hands-on even when you are busy.
What are the Top 3 Platforms?
There are many project management tools available online. In no particular order, here are three top platforms of 2020 that you should check out.
- Trello – A simple platform designed around a kanban board system Trello is simple and easy to use compared to other platforms. Great for individual workers and small teams.
- Zoho Projects – One of the many apps created by Zoho, this flexible platform has all the tools you need to manage your projects at an affordable price.
- Microsoft Project – Built for complicated tasks and larger projects, the tool can be intimidating for beginners to use. Microsoft Project is a powerful management tool fit for experienced project managers.
While considered the top three based on internet findings, they may not be the best for you. Use whatever platform you think is best for you and your company.